Search

price

BABE

Related Pics

28 comments

  1. Post by Loee

    The service rendered very good .. Of course, will be RTF. I give her my sausage to munch ... everything is fine, ride well from her. Excellent for hugging while she plays with my body and makes me difficult all the time.

    Looks: 9/10 looks cute and beautiful.
    Boobs: 8/10 (Natural boobs, soft to the touch)
    Body: 8/10 (Not thin or fat, just this is good for me)
    Frenching: 10/10 (yes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post by Oea

    She has really good boobs and big perky tits. Her BJ is the next level as she sucks. She is worth the wait! Your opinion is absolutely correct. I have been in Singapore for almost a week now and are happy.

    Body: 7.3 / 10 She is slim, tight, tense, youthful, rejuvenated, slender, slender legs, beautiful legs.
    Boobs: 7/10 natural cup with dark brown eraser like nipples, big tits, she's sexy! Hehe.
    Bathroom: 7.4 / 10 Bath tub that stimulate your senses, stimulate my senses, I have body soap, rub the body, followed by standing cat bath.
    Cat Bath: 7.6 / 10 Sexy bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post by Bin

    So she returned to BBBJ on my request and she herself started rimming. She was friendly and easy to talk to and was so sexy that I had hoped. Her strange side went ahead on the bed and she was really good with hands, mouth and having sex. I hope to see you again

    A close friend: 7/10
    Cath Bath: 7/10
    Sex: 7/10 I enjoy it because you're really hot, even if next time I'll try more positions.
    Attitude: 8/10 She is a good person and tries hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post by Liam

    The session was really hot as I brought her high heels, small mouth, tired of easy oral action, so we did not use it for long. Her BBBJ was pretty seductive and wet with proper sucking. She began licking her legs up to my danger zone and slowly slurping my mouth just a little bit by mouth without using her hands at all until he was fully awake. BBBJ

    Boobs: 8/10 - Natural B And She Likes Her Chest
    Her body: 8/10 - Slim & Sexy
    Massage: 9/10 - Massage
    BBBJ: 9.5 / 10 - One word, GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post by Josiah

    Overall, reflexology and massage are also good, the feeling of heaven and the wonderful sight, whether it is her face directly or from the side view of the surrounding mirror. The ice cube came out and she picked up warm water and swallowed my tools.Good sex with a woman who enjoys sex.

    Pages: 7/10 (Beautiful consideration)
    Body: 7/10 (small)
    Boobs: 5/10 (She has a small and saggy girl)
    BBBJ: 5/10 (Medium)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post by Adam

    She will open her mouth until your dick feels the tightness of her throat, then she will close her mouth and suck you slowly, then she will twist her head over and over again for more than 5 minutes! Every time I felt her mouth tight, I moaned almost into her mouth a couple of times. It's incredible! Suck and lick slowly for another 5 minutes! And is super aggressive

    Body: 7/10 Slim
    Natural pussy: 8/10 tight
    GFE: Beginning 8/10 Insidious
    FJ: 8/10 1 position (She works hard)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post by Nathan

    We hugged each other in a missionary position, enjoying the feeling of skin to skin. This wonderful session ends with more talk and massage.

    Looks like - 7.5 / 10 as I said before
    Body skin - 7/10 flawless
    Boobs - 7/10 Overall, I like this pair of natural.
    Bbbj- 8/10 quite ok, she is quite licked and bbbj which sent me to heaven

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post by Jason

    Be the first and foremost person who is sociable and friendly From her warm smile to her talkative attitude, you will feel relaxed. When I was about to ejaculate, she stopped. I told here I want CIM but she Siad. She didn't give CIM so I ended up with HJ.

    GFE: 7/10 very friendly, telling experience
    Boobs: 8/10 Extensive
    BBBJ: Excellent 7/10. Works on my head in and out .....
    Pussy: 8/10
    FJ: 7/10 Satisfied

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post by Jayden

    Great experience is meeting.

    Looks: Medium Looks Younger
    Pussy: clean, wet and tight
    BBJ: 8/10
    GFE: Very good
    Attitude: Very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post by Yaca

    Today is a session she still has, I would say she deserves a try as she has both a look and body. After she checked me clean then sucked her bbbj quite a long time, I did not know goodbye. I am in the seventh heaven.

    Boobs 8/10 Clear sign will touch the ball hard.
    France 7/10 This is the part where she excels in. After bath
    Body 8/10 Average size ass bust for good to even
    BBBJ 7/10 She can play with your dick with her tongue. While all your members are inside her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Post by Richman

    She likes to use different styles to create fun, excitement, and I tend to say shortly because of her wonderful tactic and always wanting more between actions. Even though I haven't visited you for a long time But still miss the show Looks like I have to meet you again

    Inch: 7/10, Actually achievable
    Fj: 710 can do many things, can carry FJ
    Body: 7/10 smooth skin, sexy long hair with a little makeup. The tattoo on her left arm
    Boobs: 7/10 Natural B +, soft to squeeze with small curly tips.
    BBBJ: 8/10 Her BBBJ is what I like the most, she has a very good experience in this department, deep throat and wet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Post by Christopher

    Thank you very much tonight. She responded immediately. The notice was an ice break, very friendly in no time. We checked and talked like a long lost friend. She flicked me and washed my brother very clean. After taking a shower, we were in a bed that touched each other. Hyun Jung's session is very accurate. This will be my basis.

    Boobs: 8/10 (Big!)
    Attitude: 8/10 (supporting)
    Massage: 6/10
    BBBJ: 7.5 / 10 (Feeling that she is running)
    Bathing: 6/10

    ReplyDelete
  13. Post by Morgan

    Shower skills beat her breasts and pussy looks good The good thing is that her face is a teenager's face. Please treat her well because she is like a little girl when you know her better. At first, wanting to keep this gem for herself, her cowgirl is quite good and she can really spin until you tell her to stop hahaha.

    Body: 9/10 slim and smooth skin
    Boobs: 8/10 Girl Lovers
    BBBJ: 9/10 She works very hard on the shaft. It would be better if she could work with her child better.
    CIM: 9/10 Slow and sensual
    FJ: 9/10 Cowgirl who works hard and enjoys missionary Good moaning

    ReplyDelete
  14. Post by Luis

    Enjoying being on top and having a shaky cup, her nips pitched lately. She is very heavy and the dog is perfect to exercise with her. Her Bj skills are average.

    Boobs: 8/10 cups good C, better and good nipples
    Frenching: 7/10 Interested in Frenching
    Drawing: 8/10 Try
    BBBJ: 7/10, Delia. The top of the penis is very mechanical.
    FJ: 8/10 will help to load KY more than condoms, which gives a very loose feeling when acting as a fucking

    ReplyDelete
  15. Post by Oliver

    Yesterday. Here comes the interesting part, when go inside the room, Finally got a chance to book annie for the begining of my today. Finally, she opened up the door to her place and welcomed me warmly. did bbbj for me and it was another pleasant surprise; and tis time scissor style and after a while change to doggy style the service manner is good, The lovely lady is a slim tall fun lady. The banging part was the standard, missionary, doggy whatever we normally do. I just love admiring her slender petite legs. Good Luck and Thank you again !

    Look: 7/10 ( cute)
    Boob : 8/10 (so big)
    Body : 7/10 (Small size)
    BBBJ: 7/10 (BBBJ with fire)
    FJ : 7/10 (he moans really loud)
    GFE: 9/10 (return again)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Post by Jackson

    My experience started when I entered the place at around 4pm. My favorite thing was her wonderful BBBJ. Not the best thing I have ever had, but close. She looks slippery, sloppy and looks the best in Your eyes and smile when she does it She tries deep throat. Overall, it's a great visit.

    Body: 8/10
    Boobs: 7/10
    GF Experience: 8/10
    Massage: 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  17. Post by Lowell

    Her skills are great! The only thing I couldn't do consistently throughout the session.

    Looks like: 8.5 / 10, beautiful
    Boobs: 7.5 / 10
    Body: 8.5 / 10 Slim and fair skin
    French: 8/10
    Drawing: 8/10 Sensit clit

    ReplyDelete
  18. Post by Loee

    what! It's great as if you were doing with GF. Thank you for the cowgirl, gentle moans from the French nature and hug you tightly during the missionary.

    Massage: Expert level 8/10 makes me shed three times. But stopped the secretion 2 times
    HJ: 9/10 Use your hand to create a pussy sound effect when HJ me.
    Attitude: 8/10 with professionalism and conversation throughout the session.
    Figure: 7/10 thin and small
    Girl: Company 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  19. Post by Dylan

    She is witty and diplomatic ... is an ambassador about this so we will not exceed her boundaries. ... She is like an innocent person, light brown, beautiful, trustworthy and knows what men want.

    Watch: 8/10
    Boobs: 8/10
    Format: 8/10
    GFE: 8/10 Perfect. I like the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Post by Serafim

    Is a true experience of the world. Her mouth feels like a hot vacuum that threatens to suck. I personally like her GFE more than massage and FJ (and both GFE and massage are good). She licked me on almost every part of my upper body.

    Fj - 8/10 (can squeeze your didi)
    BJ - 8/10 (I like bathing cats before BJ hopes anymore)
    Inches - 7/10 (She proposes to take off her g-string so I can get a better finger)
    GFE - 8/10 (This girl makes you feel comfortable ...)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Post by Peytoner

    She was 100% identical to the beautiful picture as I got to grab her from behind and her ass was crushed with my little brother ... That night ... my boxer loosened with ease, she would know. When I grabbed her ass to dance .. What poking her .. finished with me doggie her and I have to say .. she is very service oriented.

    Shower: 7/10 Standard SOP shower with a bit of a handkerchief
    HJ: 9/10 really give a good handjob.
    Fingering: 7/10 Really good, I think now ...
    Moaning: 9/10 Stereo !!!
    GFE: 8/10 GFE of her is very good, she can very well with her sweet voice embrace,

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Post by Ananda

    Actually, she has charm. I found when I was to check her availability. My balls and nipples like you continue to work with me. She continues to balance and ride me. She advised me to change to be a missionary before going back.

    Body: 8/10 skinny
    Body: 8/10 B
    BJ: 9/10 (Excellent BJ service)
    Attitude: 7/10
    Excellent FJ: 8/10 (gently moaning)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Post by Him

    Summary is a great experience. Will repeat because I want to meet other cute people

    Frenching: 7/10 The idea of ​​using French is a dream come true.
    Pussy painting: 7.5 / 10 "Make him happy"
    FJ + Her Doggie: 9/10 The main part begins and I told her I wanted to stain her with clothes.
    BBBJ: 7.8 / 10 bbbj is pretty spectacular for me and still says "I want to finish eating" Her sucking is great, I almost cum in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Post by OPER

    She is a lovely and active girl in modern times. Her BBBJ has a lot of skills and tongue around me. Now, fully set up Joe Junior. I came into the mouth after 20 minutes of BBBJ's greatness.

    Body: Definitely good shape
    Breast: The nipples are still pink.
    Cunt: Pink inside! I like my bushy gals.
    BBBJ: treated with warm water

    ReplyDelete
  26. Post by Fang

    SOP She took a bath with me and gave a short BJ in the shower. A nice girl, not in a hurry, sweet, had an intelligent conversation, almost GFE.

    Pages: 5/10
    BBBJ: 8/10 (I stood while she was kneeling. Like a slave that will suck me well damn!)
    FJ; 6/10 (ends with doggy style)
    GFE: 7/10 (Keeping moans while you have sex makes me feel like a powerful king)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Post by peter

    Enjoying a good time before this year ends with I feel the relief of tension, accepting a quickie or soothe myself during this period can stay late when booking in advance, kissing on her cheeks Kiss to dry on her lips

    Body: 8/10 (slim shape, slim, tight cup, more comfortable to touch)
    GFE: 9/10 (She makes you feel very comfortable)
    BBBJ: 9/10 (Her actions are amazing)
    FJ: 8/10 (She enjoys fucking as much as you do, starting different positions)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Post by Ellie

    Take off your clothes and take a shower. She examined and washed well on my and my breasts. Before finishing, she took a word of water, knelt down and gave me BBBJ. She put my hand on my body & moved up & down quickly. perky

    Looks: 9/10 She has an eye look ... The girl you will like to use.
    Body: 8/10 She has 100% real boobs with high body shape. She is definitely D Cup! She has good peaches as well.
    Foreplay: 8/10 This girl would quite make you feel high with her small voice and playful manner.
    BBBJ: 7.5 / 10 She blows me once in the shower and again during the foreplay. She does some deep throat sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

X

Popular Posts

X

Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Blog Archive