Search

price

DORA

Related Pics

17 comments

  1. Post by Farhana

    I managed to wiggle her trousers and knickers half way down her thighs so her Bush was fully exposed. With all the attention of girl centres in the www recently, I could really see that she was really really turned on and very wet. With hot and cold water bbbj.. I do really like the hot and cold bbbj, attendent help changing into loose lounge clothing. Had a casual chat with her. With regards to frenching, I had BBBJ while keep I applied a drop to her pussy, then use vibrator to massage her, She then BBBJ me, I took her out to eat. And let her rest.

    Looks: 7.5/10 Cute Smooth young, young, young
    body: 7/10 (Small, short and petite, boobs slightly less than a handsful)
    Bbbj: 8/10 (Skillful and good use of hands)
    BOOBS: 7/10 just nice to hold
    Fj: 9 7/10 (Spontaneous and Seductive, excellent frenching)
    RTF: YES! the is well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post by Nave

    Good sucking and skill I turned her to 69 so I can return favor. She is certainly more lubricant. Follow with a relaxing massage until about 15 minutes, then get bbbj + cim for photography. Lick my balls and BBBJ from behind ... strong and powerful jingle and siok seh !!!

    Body: 8/10 petite
    Body: 7/10 The positive point is that she is tall. The tits are very small and her buttocks
    AR: 5.5 / 10 Dumplings Dun really enjoy it.
    FJ: 7/10 is quite enthusiastic and friendly. Nothing special But nothing to complain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post by Bono

    It is a great place for tourism. But really crappy for just mongering about every nightmare that you can imagine. Sleep where we kissed and rubbed, and I slow down in her and taste her lovely love. Feeling horny, decided to try apple. It was a great choice for me, not disappointed. Apple is a very girl-oriented and very professional service, making sure I'm doing well, hoping to see more babies of this quality performance.

    Bbbj: 8.5 / 10 It seems that she enjoys it too ... Pam likes to take things slow ... try 69 for the best experience ...
    Painting / inches: 9/10 Very tight and shaved pussy And no problem using 2 inches in her ass: D
    Fingering: 7/10 outside just very wet
    GFE: 8.5 / 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post by Peo

    After lunch, see what is on offer. The presentation is very small and it is difficult to see the champion continuously. Strip yourself woow! I see her asset Hmmm ... with pink nipple and elaborate trimming my pussy, i can not see my tah didi right now marikita !! Kekeke, the drama that it is so image. After this I lay down for Joyce's interest. Very touching body, very sensual and kissing, followed by bathing and licking BBJ well, what about pussy Tigh so much, she and the snake! Hahahah

    Rimming: yes
    Bbbj: 8/10 very good
    FJ: 8/10
    Boobs: 8.5 / 10 B cups just the right size, which I like..Tattoo of her name on the left
    Shower: 8/10, her right hand works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post by Nime

    The body of a smooth, brown bit, some hourglass figure, to be gentle with her there. Overall sex is vgd n gfe, n high effective! The SVC pkge is full in both the shower place, which is actually running down the bed and some unnecessary off the condom all over the place, dark room lights on when entering without delay, she immediately removes the towel. To clear and of course my Didi also here is your spec ...

    FJ: 9/10 Her powerful rides - Beware of dogs as murderers!
    Frenching: 8/10 frencher born
    Massage: 7/10 quite good
    BJ: 7/10, therefore
    GFE and attitude: GFE high and very good service and accomodating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post by Goil

    Just had a good time with her today, thank you very much for the support and clear direction. A wonderful girl to talk to enough English, at least talk the Bros who are interested in her, can consider trying to get her no time left so much so quickly. Have fun and play safe. Felicia is just a gallon of me now.

    BBBJ 7/10 has too much experience ok enough.
    8/10 looks pretty and young Photos of her appearance
    Skinny 8/10 just how I like it with a small chest
    FJ 9/10 amazing! Feel like doing with your boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post by Mone

    Beautiful sparkling eyes, complemented by a thick eye makeup & mascara. She has a tall nose and a sharp & sexy small lips. She is smooth like a freckle. Make sure I have a good time from it. After I was completely created, she wore my hat and introduced me into her, acted immediately and started working with her breasts to see that she enjoyed it with a mild groan. Get new updates on a new level.

    Looks: 8/10 (modern look)
    Boobs: 8/10 (stable breast and good to grab with nips)
    BBBJ / BJ: 7/10 (She can do this as a professional)
    Frenching: 8/10 (deep passion in French from her)
    Attitude: 8/10 (I must say that your attitude is good to me, she is friendly, hard working, trying my best to please don't complain or show black. Just follow what I ask her well)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post by Voee

    Her French Petite SYT shape is wet and doesn't stop. The service is excellent and really wonderful. No horse runs. Well, I chose to use a full range of massage and services .. Below is my personal score of yours .. The score varies for each person.

    Catbath: 8/10 She loves it. Nib licks and sucks my tits hard.
    BBBJ: 8/10. Good tongue skills. Rotate my cock and suck my balls. Lick my inside.
    HJ: 9/10 gives a really good handjob
    Inches: 7/10. Really good. I'm thinking right now.
    Moaning: 9/10 stereo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post by Nout

    She knows how to use her saliva as a very noisy lubricant. Her tongue was active when licking my head while BBBJ. Her hands were busy tuning my nipples and caressing my body. She switched to BBBJ and sucked the AR action. She was eager to learn and Learn quickly. She says she's really new here.

    Body 6.8 / 10, slim body But it is acceptable for me
    Nipples 8/10 She has natural tits, size B cup, light brown nipples look refreshing as she
    Cat Bath 7.8 / 10
    Frenching 8.8 / 10
    AR 6.5 / 10 There is room for improvement and I share with her that part of the service.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post by Xaoi

    It's good and overall is a good session. She sure is worth the money to try and you will be sad if you miss it. Overall, that feeling is great.

    Language: 7/10 Basic English
    GFE: 8/10 - Friendly, small talk
    Look: 9/10 - Pure girl
    Body: 8.5 / 10 Good people bode! & Smooth skin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Post by Voue

    She is friendly, she is very bubbly and talkative. I like her style. Easy to talk to her. In fact, I do not have to work very hard to achieve the feel of GFE with her slow type and her GF needs are more of a very good-looking orgy. We stayed for a while on the bed in each other's arms ... some more talk ...... Then she made me snapped a couple of photos of her in a nice and naked lingerie.

    FJ 8/10 We are used in various positions ... missionary .. cowboy ..
    Shower 8/10 She gave me a super massage throughout with her hand-crafted and bust.
    Hygene 7/10 Very good ... She loves that man smells good because she smells good.
    Overall 8/10 - Wow !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Post by Veven

    Agreed to meet at her hotel. Get dressed in a towel when I go to her make-up room is lightweight and natural, she offers to help me as I undress to feed my eyes on her deep cleavage. Those girls are about to spill out of her top after a very pleasant sex, she took me to the bath if you crave for commando service. Will be the best to her

    FJ 7/10 truly enjoy making love. She started off with a regulated cow girl down, saying that my penis head often teases her pussy job when it gets too much.
    9/10 large body
    BBBJ 8.5 / 10 She took her sweet time to do it and she did it slurp.
    Some voice advice girls Fair skinSmell acceptable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Post by Vie

    Quite friendly, touching her hair, kissing her, getting the highest B-Cup .. rejuvenating and smooth skin, little baby fat, very good bath cat

    Massage: good strength 7/10
    FJ: Help like her gently moan 7/10
    Body: skinny 8/10
    BBBJ: Not bad, wet slurping and deep throating from time to time. Open learning - 7.5 / 10
    FJ long legs wrapped on the shoulders, top men and small dogs - 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  14. Post by Gon

    Sweet girl ... innocent ... and still the child encompasses her and us up. Talking a little ... I was the first customer she found. Well, first I chose a massage package & bj but half way through the session decided to adjust to fj. Her glamorous look when she blew. Take me to the sky literally

    Nipples: 7/10, beautiful and pink
    FJ 8/10
    GFE 8/10
    Skin: 8/10 smooth
    Shower: 8/10 SOP
    BBBJ: 8.5 / 10 Well, deep, slurpy and wet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Post by Cain

    When she was on top, I attacked, trying to squeeze fresh fruit juice out. She walked high and pulled my face up and tried to 'crush' me between those melons. Carry bumps But to get the air I shed, and she hugged me even closer to the powerful melon .. BBBJ I am more interested in her.

    See: 6/10 (Cute face - more cute than makeup)
    Body: 6.5 / 10 (B-cuppers, not bad)
    BBBJ: 7.5 / 10 (expand ...)
    Looks like: 8/10 (subjective because I like the sun)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Post by Xaio

    Like the slow type and GF grade. She is a very fun group, still very good! Catbath is slow and sensual .. always by making eye contact with CFM ... excellent. Bbbj is very good .. slow and steady and makes my dickie tremble uncontrollably

    Nipples - 9/10 C-cup For me, your tits will emerge when you suck it.
    Shower - 6/10 Shower
    Cat-Bath - 7/10 thorough and good effort
    Hip - 8/10 is best for dog lovers when the butt cheeks bounce on the abdomen.
    BBBJ - 9/10 with distorted tongue and dilemma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Post by Hoee

    She is shy and experienced in BJ (maybe BBBJ). Sometimes I feel her teeth. But she was so tight that I had a problem getting her 2-inch fingers to put on her. Doggy / mish doesn't matter. Other positions. Her wet tongue for good results. While I was lying on my back, she attacked every part of me and I enjoyed it a lot.

    Overall: 8/10 rare gems ... almost equal to angels ... lakes
    MOAN: 7/10 groan, groan ..
    GFE: 7/10 high skyscrapers !!!! She also helped me wear clothes and socks ...
    Hell Yeah !!!! 7/10 - Manage

    ReplyDelete

X

Popular Posts

X

Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Blog Archive