Search

price

UDA

Related Pics

17 comments

  1. Post by Cole

    CIM is leniency ..... an independent package lady. She is a caring and friendly girl and will break the ice quickly. Her BBBJ skills are also very good. Make eye contact when you suck. Very hot. FJ is smart that it's harsh. Moaning during the scare that makes you cum faster .... hahahaha .. will automatically massage you after you ejaculate

    Format: 7/10
    BBBJ: 7/10 Very strong but well licked
    FJ: 6.5 / 10 Too juicy and tense is ok.
    BBBJ: 7/10 Good suction
    CIM: 7/10 shiok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post by Deep

    Those who have contacted her if you have tried her services, please report and compare notes. Thanks, while rubbing her milk and playing with her nipples, after 5 minutes of her mouth she came in violently and was twisted in happiness. She told me that I was a licker expert! Wow! Then she put on a condom and told me to have her sex with me on top. I will visit again soon.

    Petite body
    Ass 8/10 good for dogs.
    Pussy 8/10 tight, maybe I could be her client.
    FJ 10/10 excellent fucked twice, raw times
    GFE 9/10 Deep French kisses throughout the abundance of laughter and smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post by Die

    She knew that her nipples could actually open ... During my session with her, I told her to do a cowgirl and she asked if because watching her nipples would turn me ... she was quite good. She went to the cowgirl. Down with doggie and guys

    Licking: 8/10 Yes
    Frenching: 7/10 Lips I've Used
    Blow once: 8/10
    Pussy Tightness: 8/10
    Body: 8/10
    Boobs: 7/10 Stable Enough to Hold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post by Eie

    BBBJCIM There are many women that I still love to see are the women I will definitely repeat. Friendly and chat easily. Thank you.

    Attitude: 7/10 friendly and conversation
    FJ: 7.5 / 10 Missionary Position
    BBBJ: 8/10 She changed her stroke to get my old dick full. Very glad to see the syt causing it to disappear many times.
    FJ: 8/10 Candy is everything that can be done and can support women of any type.
    GFE: 8/10 She speaks English.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post by Foee

    She said i am good looking Sucking my nipples, I restored favor by eating her nipples. She started with BBBJ. She did very well. It went down to her deep throat. From then, sucking my baby felt good, doing a cowgirl and missionary, and even though I tried to clean everything, the eyes of her cute face.

    Attitude: 8/10 very friendly and welcoming attitude since entering the room
    Bbbj: 7/10 My standards are high.
    This attitude: 7/10
    Foreplay: 8/10 Cath Bathing Will Make You ..
    FJ: 7/10 Missionary and Doggy reach the end .. with a fat ass and she moan softly with closed eyes ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post by Bome

    Her otherwise BJ massage, I tell you, it feels like a vacuum, gently caressing my dick while giving great body pleasure and big boobs. She said it's work Man-made craft

    Boobs: 7/10 B. Tempting ...
    BBBJ: 6/10 Focus
    FJ: 6.5 / 10 Doing more than this
    GFE: 7/10 Quite okay. Her small outline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post by Coue

    I can visit once again to receive BBBJ quickly, but for the most part I still chase the usual GFE that gets all the points. I met her today, very beautiful and friendly person, massage and service is very good, today is her second day, please support her, you will be very satisfied, I will return to her

    See 9/10
    Body 8/10
    Attitude 8/10
    Service 9/10
    BJ: 7/10
    FJ: 8/10 She has a lot of expertise. Two cowgirl faces. Wow.
    Massage: 8/10 Very good ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posy by Heer

    This fr serves as a reference for my colleagues about the security I have reserved and their women. What i experienced chemistry She makes a natural moan. I enjoy the scare whenever I almost want to cum. I will stop the action and cool down by myself for a few seconds, then start my dance deep in her pussy again.

    Finger: When my right middle finger rod is gone in her pussy world. 8/10
    BBJ: Her skills are excellent, I feel my brain is sucked. 7/10
    Pussy: like a female tiger trying to grab your 8/10
    Boobs: A Good Person 7/10
    Body: Smooth skin and good body 7/10
    Face: 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post by Madsen

    The minute she walked into the room I was so excited. I can said i had a wonderful session. She will lick my nipples while me as I am standing beside the bed go great at bbbj, bbbj shiok man, After bbbj, Fj was straightforward missionary style. She was grinding down on my didi, Want good with BBBJ. I like to cup breasts and bang away giving me the CFM look; if you can resist her at this point of time, I then took off the rubber and began sucking first slowly and then really fast.

    Body: 8.2 / 10 looks good and most importantly young is better if she has
    Boobs: 8.0 / 10 cup C .... broken points for brown nipples is not surprising cos this girl loves her nipples to suck
    BBBJ: 8.6 / 10 If she's better, the brothers will ask her.
    FJ: 7.3 / 10 Very experienced

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post by Tiwo

    Finally, I have access to her big tits, very very soft, happy to hold and play with. I had a massage and an FJ session with her. I smoked her in doggy style, facing the glass, seeing her breasts, framing me was really very tall. And licking her sensitive tits, she held my hand to touch her pussy, meaning she needed a finger. For a massage session Worth it for stress relief and cheaper than visiting.

    Sounds: 5/10 normal
    Shape: 7/10 tall, good shape and happy.
    Attitude: 8/10 Average
    Boobs: 8/10 B And well, she has a really good body.
    BBBJ: 7/10 is quite a good effort.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Post by Jome

    Get a room and wait in the room for me fairies to arrive! As the door was locked, the operation started and her hand was like an octopus touching me everywhere and reaching her. She has been wearing sexy lingerie, translucent and black g-string. She wants to have sex immediately and she's good at dirty talks, saying she is very horny, her pussy is already wet from me sucking and licking her nipples and tongue making her feel so tall. When I reach down to feel and, of course, the satisfaction of his service attitude.

    Catbath 7/10 is quite standard, most attacked.
    BBBJ 8/10. She has a unique technique of pressing and massaging around my penis and balls while blowing.
    BBBJ: 8.6 / 10 rotating action, the ball sucking up and down the shaft .. still deep BBBJ deep throat
    GFE: 8/10 ... Good feeling condemned .. Do not be surprised ... broken ice easily.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Post by Poie

    Is a good massage I would like to introduce her to all the brothers and sisters if you want. Thor is a kind person who will give you maximum satisfaction. I give many points and support, treat them well. Wish you happy

    Bbbj: 8/10 Good deeds
    French: 8/10 Like French
    FJ: 8/10 Good dogs
    GFE: 7/10 Speak English Her old customers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Post by Obbe

    She said that the first time doing this and obviously she trained can see her. Her service is good and attentive and the best attitude is good. Her bbbj is really powerful ... powerful, really fun. I hope everyone can enjoy.

    Body: 7.5 / 10 Slim, tall, shapely girl
    BBBJ: 8/10 Her right hand is really great bbbj w deepthroat n great sucking
    FJ: 8/10 bbbj is great, I was a little bit and then turned and looked
    body: 7.5 / 10
    Services / GFE: 8/10 Friendly, good for children

    ReplyDelete
  14. Post by Gill

    Greeting me with her sweet smile, I invited her to quickly blowjob the real sensuality with her tongue to lick my head nonstop dick. Only her skillful craftsmanship will I give about using the app and his other fr the FR will help me choose the girl I want to try next and so on.

    Ass Rimming: 8/10 Excellente!
    Frenching: 7/10 Yes, so many women I am Beri happy
    FJ: 9/10 supports very very wet very tight
    Service / Attitude: 9/10 Always available with smiley, talkative, not a watchful, cheerful, happy time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Post by La

    HMMMM ... SWEET just the type I like. I was gentle because it is actually a more courtship session. Then I tried to lick her tits. But she is a bit nauseous about this, I give and let her clean the hair good. She shaves the savings for a bit of the hair above it. To get more delicious, more pleasure with good attitude and hard work, she and professional. Left happy and satisfied people

    Attitude 7/10 Thai style is very sweet in serving.
    Boobs: 8/10 cup B with good tits
    BBBJ: 8/10 Standard and good feeling
    GFE 8/10: Good English

    ReplyDelete
  16. Post by Yaca

    Today is a session she still has, I would say she deserves a try as she has both a look and body. After she checked me clean then sucked her bbbj quite a long time, I did not know goodbye. I am in the seventh heaven.

    Boobs 8/10 Clear sign will touch the ball hard.
    France 7/10 This is the part where she excels in. After bath
    Body 8/10 Average size ass bust for good to even
    BBBJ 7/10 She can play with your dick with her tongue. While all your members are inside her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Post by Hete

    GFE is smart. She is diligent. Start the conversation. Able to draw more attention from her Be very professional and chat throughout the session.

    Body: 8/10 slender body, smooth
    Boobs: 7/10 like
    BBBJ: 8/10 She said that my chicken is quite big, I told them to feel better if she uses her tongue more during bbbj.
    FJ: 8/10 likes it. She likes it very much. Slowly, not in a hurry, or complaining of beautiful views from big dog lovers ..
    GFE: 7/10 hahaha can be improved Her concern for clients

    ReplyDelete

X

Popular Posts

X

Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Blog Archive