Search

price

ROST

Related Pics

18 comments

  1. post by Donut

    Treat her gently, have good health, followed by a hard massage. I’m sure that if someone can break the ice with her, there will be a good time.

    See: 7/10 above average
    Breast: 7/10
    BBBJ: 8/10
    Body: 7/10 sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post by Kop

    We share common interests and even common friends ... We almost forget the time and what we should do. At first I asked her to take a shower alone. But she asked to take a shower together The action begins in the bathroom. She is worth the return of my next round .. excellent ...

    BBBJ: 8/10 Yes, yes, slow, powerful / suck every detail in every style
    CB: 7/10 tight and very wet, smell good,
    FJ 8/10 with hat
    GFE: 8/10 Well, feel like fucking your neighbor's wife. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post by Gore

    Before our actions begin, we have a good conversation on the bed like endless, feel very comfortable with During the action BBBJ She showered and massaged my thighs. I hugged her while we slept side by side after the leg massage and talked until it was time for a shower. FJ I told her that her sexual service was the best.

    Body: 7.5 / 10 (I'm a breast, your breasts are energetic and still good to hold only a few people and kind.)
    BBBJ: 8/10 (good suction power)
    Boobs: 7/10
    Catbath: 7/10
    FJ: 8.5 / 10 (like most people say here And willing to try all different positions)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post by Layla

    I managed to wiggle her trousers and knickers half way down her thighs so her Bush was fully exposed. With all the attention of girl centres in the www recently, I could really see that she was really really turned on and very wet. her other hand commenced with a firm, slow, steady and oily FJ. she was quite willing to try missionary went on for quite sometime and then she volunteered to be on top again.

    Look: 7.5/10 (Girl next door look good)
    Body: 8/10 ( just the right amount nipples is pretty and pinkish)
    Boobs: 8/10 (just nice to hold)
    FJ: 7.5/10 (sound is good)
    BBBJ: 7.5/10 (excellent suck yet gentle and good strongly recommend can bbbj)
    GFE: 10/10 (great attitude and love show)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post by Katiety

    She gave me a big massage after sex I gasped Her last day came close. Give me new protection and start doing the second thing. Now I'm fighting harder Continue and ride very long, fast, slow France and ride Stick your finger into her ass until she is tall and turbo! She rides until tired.

    BBBJ: 8/10 (can be really throaty)
    Inches: 8/10 Yes (easy to wet)
    Catbath: 8/10 (automatic and excellent sucking and licking)
    Frenching: 8/10 (French)
    GFE: 8.5 / 10 (very high GFE)
    Foreplay: 8/10 (Cath bath will make you .. in bed, you will play your way ..)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post by Jessica

    The beginning of action with her kneeling perpendicular to me. She started sucking and licking BBBJ is good. Deep throat action is not so much with plenty of toungue spinning on my head, dick. I am a hard rock in no time. I flipped her and I opened her service. Attack her tits and moan. After all, urge her to stand up and put on the final missionary position … some luck.

    9/10 body, small body shape, pretty and sweet
    BBBJ 8.5 / 10 BBBJ Sensual and tender from her really good!
    BJ: 6/10
    FJ 8.5 / 10 tight and moist pussy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post by Leeo

    Smiling face Medium eyes, small nose and thin curved lips with a small short tongue Little belly fat and waist area, beautiful skin & sexy skin and sexy legs. We went to the 2nd round and before I left, I gave her a tip and promised to write FR

    Kiss: 7/10 Yes .... many
    GFE: 8/10
    BBBJ: 8/10
    Solid Frenching: 7/10 can find someone who can French
    AR: 7/10 always
    Page: 8/10 Beautiful people I see today

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post by Pone

    BBBJ is great! Wet and slippery, Deepthroat all the way and lick every inch of my manhood. My GFE crown jewel is enthusiastic and full of clarity.

    Kiss: 7/10 Yes .... many
    Bathing: 7/10 Playing with her is quite fun.
    Catbath: 8/10 She's good at this. But I felt very tickle
    Frenching: 7/10
    BBBJ: 7/10 Good .. Slow and steady and looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post by Sydney

    Very good service and GFE with him. I still remember the smile on their faces when I left the massage area! Her cowgirl is quite good in riding. I enjoy the view of her girl bouncing while she rides me in short while I cum.

    Overall 7/10
    Boobs: 8/10 ads as stated nature
    Hip: 7/10 I like big buttocks.
    BBBJ: 8/10 Not bad. I'm better.
    FJ: 6.8 / 10 is quite ok

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post by Felicity

    Initially, I chose a massage package & bj, but halfway through the session, decided to adjust to fj. Her glamorous look, when she literally took me up to the sky, please check with me directly when Confirm your slot to find yourself.

    FJ: 6.5 / 10, tight, but need more style
    GFE: 6/10 English
    Appearance: 7.5 / 10 Good features if having a sweet smile that is satisfying
    Figure: 7/10 curved, wide shoulders
    Very little meat massage: 8/10 Relaxation and good pressure for me.
    bj: 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  11. Post by Isabella

    The session ended with her giving me the best bbbj I've ever had. BBBJ slurping which almost made me CIM. Beautiful shape. All natural pink nips and tiny round nice, tight ass.

    Look: 9/10 Looks attractive and beautiful.
    Body: 9/10 It's good for me.
    France / Kiss: 9/10 .. My God .. She's better than alexia la .. But of course chemistry is involved.
    Bbbj: 8/10 Sucking the BBBJ is wet. There are many tongue movements between them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Post by Leah

    She moistened and lamented sex during 69 when I found her pussy hole and just put my tongue and licked it like crazy. She also swallowed my ball and pulled it out with her lips and released, which I liked very much. With the best attitude I have ever encountered Through what I have seen and experienced, this is a girl with a great heart.

    Overall body rating: 7/10
    GFE: 9/10
    BBBJ: 7/10
    FJ: 7/10, comfortable and friendly
    CIM: YESSS !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Post by Pascal

    She really takes her to make sure I enjoy my session with her. Over time and I was tired and asked her to be on top of her and shake like a cowgirl. Now, her shyness is gone. She shook me hard and held my hand to fondle her breasts. Happy look

    Boobs: 9/10 One of the best things I've ever seen.
    BBBJ: 7/10, trying well
    Drawing: 8/10 Her reaction, she seems to enjoy it.
    Fingers: 8/10 I think she likes it.
    France: 8/10 She is okay with the French people.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Post by Harmony

    Her smile is really modest. When smiling, sheer cheers with powerful facial expressions. I love you, too Not big, not too small

    Pussy: 7/10 wet and tight, neat
    GFE: 7/10 looks like she makes you like your boyfriend
    Attitude: 8/10, friendly and cooperative
    Look: 6/10 Looks good, light makeup.
    Body: 7/10 Small and sexy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Post by Ope

    Great looking but exotic difference of sugar in low cut dress she looks attractive enough for me as she goes to the door. She plays with my didi for a while and soon finds her way into the mouth. She BJ has a soothing cover so But she made sure that you could see her BJing you. She looked at BJing well and I thought I was mentally stimulating over body. She asked to be a missionary FJ. She told me she had learned from Thailand. Really a tantric expert, I can say.

    Boobs 7/10 Cup see full may Of course, because it is so tight and firm.
    Ass 7/10 for ass lover
    Of course, one of the best GFE fucks I've ever had is not the erotic type, but the GFE kind of flirtatious. I will shed by just looking at her beautiful face.
    Hyun Joong 9/10 using her hands can also produce a pounding effect on my hips.
    Very professional attitude and chat throughout the session.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Post by Maiwsie

    Continue with her fingers and sexy messages. She will use her fingertips to caress my body to stimulate me. Favors that feeling is very intense She will hold my dick and rub her down there, letting the GFE gently groan as she likes to hug and kiss.

    Total hair: 7/10 long waist
    BBBJ: 7/10
    French Kiss: 8/10 Good and have
    BJ: 7/10 Empathy Take your tongue licked beside my shaft. Quite like the feeling of that
    FJ: 8/10 missionary with her legs in my chest

    ReplyDelete
  17. Post by Paolo

    Enthusiastic as if I was meeting with the partner I went to Our hands are all around each other's bodies. She rubbed my dick while I squeezed her doggy chest, finished in just 45 minutes timely with a cumshot on her breasts.

    Boobs: 7/10 as specified
    Hip: 7/10 Small, my taste I like
    BBBJ: 8/10 Not bad. I'm better.
    FJ: 7/10 I have him and make her quite rough. We do cowgirl.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Post by Balthazar

    When my darling touched my didi, my didi became big, long and very hard. BJ was very good with fire and ice and Fj. She was wonderful.

    High nipples - 7/10 cuppers and companies to touch
    Bath Cat - 7/10 - good foreplay with plenty of eye contact
    French kiss - 9/10 - almost never stop .. the best frencher I found
    BBBJ - 7.5 / 10 -pretty good

    ReplyDelete

X

Popular Posts

X

Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Blog Archive