Search

price

FANG

Related Pics

13 comments

  1. Post by Fore

    Please treat her well and don't do things that you don't like. She's a good person.

    France: 8.5 / 10 Yes, she's ok with it if you do it lightly.
    Bbbj 7/10 Try it by yourself
    Fj 9/10 the meimei can squeeze your didi
    Gfe 8/10, like what I said she didn't act like she was a close friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post by Gracie

    Sleeping on the bed and asking me to go I came in smoothly because she was so wet and as deep as possible until she moaned loudly. Continuously pumping her and between this position She hugged me very tightly and I pounded her hard until I shed so much inside you.

    FACE: 9/10
    CBJ: 9/10 BBBJ good
    DATY: 9/10 Shaving
    FJ: 9/10 Professional, trying many positions
    DFK: 7/10 passionate kissers - all over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post by Gracie

    Please treat her well and don't do things that you don't like. She's a good person.

    France: 8.5 / 10 Yes, she's ok with it if you do it lightly.
    Bbbj 7/10 Try it by yourself
    Fj 9/10 the meimei can squeeze your didi
    Gfe 8/10, like what I said she didn't act like she was a close friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post by Conakry

    Good day to all friends I usually test the gal first by giving her a peck and kiss just as she walk in before she remove her clothes. Got the look figure is extremely good. After giving me catbath, licking and softly biting my nipples. I quite happy. As soon as she found out. twirling my tongue around it and use my tongue to roam her whole body with her providing some soft stereo effects. Her moan can be heard & sucked her boobs while pumped her from the floor for her climax mode then I went for doggy. And started sucking right away. I particularly enjoyed looking into her very sweet face when I what a sight! We started in a bathroom is new and strange emotions. Her BBBJ is heaven!

    Looks - 8/10 Cute
    Boobs: 8/10 great firm
    Catbath: 7/10 she used her boobs to do body massage with ball licking and sucking
    French: 8/10 little pecks and lips to lips got some
    Bbbj: 7/10 a sensual bbbj on the special bed, with her.
    RTF - good service

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post by Gunnar

    Start with BBBJ, which makes my heart close. Her nipples in purity after the action was finished, she hugged up until that time. FJ was also great because of her sexy and petite body.

    See: 6.5 / 10
    Boobs: 7.5 / 10 (stable, traditional sense)
    Massage: 6/10 (slightly started)
    BBBJ: 6/10
    Pussy: 6.5 / 10

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post by Banna

    A really good kiss and a good BBBJ. I brought her wine and after a few cups she seemed to be true. Ending with a good Ole battle, will repeat. She offers Greek and I must have an obligation that does not mean releasing you to challenge logic! Reasonable service. BBBJ discharges from all closures.

    Boods: 6/10
    Body: 7/10
    CATBATH: 7/10 normal
    BBBJ: 8/10 The best I've ever tried
    FJ: 9/10 willing to please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post by Benny

    She has long, smooth black hair and soft, smooth skin and dark skin color. Large on the left side of her back With a slim body, she smells good and has a B cup Drawing for you For me, I have a life like La Franz, North and South.

    Body: 8/10 C white milk cup
    Shower: 7/10 with care.
    BBBj: 8.5 / 10 good lick and deep throat sucking
    Fj: 7/10 Let me be happy. Fj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post by Jono

    Reasonable price and overall considered good. So I think the business is ok.

    Body: 7/10 Sexy, I have a time when Dia lick and touch her.
    Boobs: 8/10 Beautiful with pink nipples! very big!
    HJ: 9/10 Using her hand to create a pussy sound effect when HJ me
    Attitude: 7/10 is very professional and conversation throughout the session.

    ReplyDelete
  9. post by FAA

    What skills, strategies are very interesting, maybe the business is not good. And want to attract more customers for this type of service. In summary ... Real professionals! She has great talent on the mattress and the most amazing BBBJ technique. If you like the GFE service

    Looks: 6/10
    Boobs: 7/10
    Density: 8/10 acceptable
    BBBJ: 8/10
    FJ: 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post by Bowe

    When I ripped off all the clothes, she took me into the shower. Yes, we started talking and she used her own shower gel (with a nice smell) to clean me. The cleaning was fast and she asked me to dry before she joined me. I made it dry quickly and then I sent her another towel. When finished, she made herself dry and then made me feel dry, which I felt good about her.

    Communication: 8/10 (OK, I can communicate with her in Thai, mixed with English because I know the basic Thai language)
    FJ: 6/10 (I have a pretty good FJ with you, do a few positions.
    Friendly: 8/10 (cheerful personality Can talk, chat, ask the right)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

X

Popular Posts

X

Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Blog Archive