Search

price

EING

Related Pics

11 comments

  1. Post by Notew

    bbbj .. She is very accommodating and after 10-15 minutes I know that I shed like that so I asked for a hat. She went to the cowgirl position and within 5 minutes of bouncing, I almost finished .. changed to a missionary and it was much easier to kiss her, a true repentance for me because she had beautiful colored skin. .

    GFE: 7/10 is very friendly, telling her experiences
    Boobs: 8/10 big enough for me
    BBBJ: 8/10. Great. Working on my head, going out ...
    Pussy: 8/10 Extensive practice I think
    FJ: 8/10 Satisfied with a good experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post by Alex

    One thing is for sure, she's a natural D-cup boobs and a highly curvy, well-toned, sharp figure. Classic face classic, classic Chinese with exotic Russian hints / mongolian features, dont know how to explain the need for a look. Your own and of course she's me massaging her shoulder and neck and she moaned with pleasure.

    Medium Frenching: 8.5 / 10 Passionate
    Body: 9/10 Beautiful and smooth skin without tattoos.
    GFE: 7/10
    BBBJ: 8/10 good and slow and deep

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post by Angelo

    Trying to fulfill all the fantasies that I have. She has done a great job. Her FJ is great and cannot be compared.

    See 7/10
    Bbbj 7/10 Try it by yourself
    Fj 8/10 can squeeze your didi
    Gfe 7/10, like what I said she didn't act like she was a close friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post by Naomia

    Amazing Thursday morning to find a soft kiss. Then, she goes straight to my brother. She makes it so much love that we look at each other when playing my brother. I am very happy in that size. Her service is first.

    See: 9/10
    Body: 9/10 - average big breasts, good ass for talking, speaking
    BBBJ: 10/10 - She can play with your dick with her tongue.
    Attitude: 8/10
    Boobs: 7/10 Fair and stable ...
    Bj: 5/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post by Hanna

    The missionary licked during the stimulating time, as well as gently massaging and gently pinching her nipples, followed by grabbing her girl to lighten the moments Lasted about 15 minutes. Then she chose to use cowgirl. I cum the first two times in her mouth. But I was surprised that she could make me cum for the second time, even if my dick was fully erect

    Boobs: 8/10
    BBBJ: Deep throat 8.5 / 10 and I see my dick
    DATY: 7/10 Yes
    Inch: 7/10 Yes, and the water runs out.
    Pussy: 9.0 / 10 Clean shave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post by Jinny

    Her BBBJ is good, passionate and wet with proper suction. She began to lick my legs up to my danger zone and slowly beat the small mouth one by one without using my hands until he fully woke up. BBBJ After I was completely created, she wore my hat and introduced me into her.

    Shower (7.5 / 10): Slippery slide action I'm from the back and under my ass. Damn Shiok!
    BBBJ (8/10): Many interests given to my children
    FJ (8/10): One of the most responsive pussies I draw is a little bunch.
    GFE: (8/10)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post by Hana

    Action pack that has a passion for good sound and power that can suck me dry. Super deepthroat and she seems to enjoy it. It looks very professional and is a good cock sucker.

    Frenching nature: 8.5 / 10 - passionate
    Body: 9/10 - Youthful and tight body with justice
    BBBJ: 8/10 - Need more advice? But try hard to make me satisfied
    Boobs: 8/10 - B cup of course nature
    FJ: 9/10 - Pussy that is naturally lubricated

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post by REE

    She began to undress at a time while we were talking. Damn! She has a nice breast, cup and round bottom. Very beautiful. I'm busy with her good body scan. The next thing in the menu is SOP Catlick from the teat. Have this experience before.

    Pussy density: 6/10
    Wet pussy: 7/10
    Shower: 7/10 SOP
    Bbbj: 6/10 daily routine with those people And downward movement
    Fj: 6/10 wailing sound

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post by Tere

    She gave me a smile. Cfm, God. She was very joking with her soft sexy voice. She cleansed me with tissue and then bbbj me immediately. Then I thought that she had to be a horny woman. I played to and began to crawl her body, her nipples, breasts, tummy, ass, legs all over her tall and move myself to her pussy position in front of me, suitable for young lovers.

    Fair skin: 7/10 smooth
    Boobs: 8/10 Natural with sexy tits
    7/10 body good
    Fj 10/10 I didn't expect to do that, so shiok
    Service attitude: 7/10 Excellent service attitude

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post by Lucyh

    People who are very experienced and see her wonderful shape, I have a hard time not shed fast ... She rides me .. n she holds my hardness too.

    Attitude: 8/10 (support)
    Massage: 6/10
    BBBJ: 7.5 / 10
    FS: 7.5 / 10 (SOP)
    Shower: 6/10

    ReplyDelete
  11. Post by Boer

    Beautiful small women have excellent sexual skills and a wonderful body. She didn't pretend anything. But want you to be with you and have 100% participation. In addition, you also care and talk, which makes you an unforgettable Gfe.

    Boobs: 8/10 is pretty serious.
    AR: 8/10 I have to catch her wet ++
    HJ: 7/10 standard with oil
    Catbath: 7/10 Nipple

    ReplyDelete

X

Popular Posts

X

Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Blog Archive