Search

price

NOVA

Related Pics

25 comments

  1. Post by Cane

    Good location Near the parking lot, public transportation such as buses and MRT. I can draw her tiny juicy pink oysters. Very tasty and can eat for a few seconds like a good buffet. Much better service and more customer satisfaction ...

    Boobs size 8/10 is natural. Just catch it for confidence.
    BBBJ - 8.5 / 10 licking everywhere is a wonderful story when she took my baby into her mouth and sucked it Then she twisted around.
    FJ - 9.5 / 10 Of course, it's the best car I have from Jenny and Ella out of Geylang. She rode me so hard that I almost appeared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post by Bim

    The battle that is full of action and non-stop causes us to have weak knees, exhausted breathing Straight to the bed with my dick into her mouth Her tongue, the sex provider is very supportive.

    Boobs (8/10): Nice C-cupper, great for young suckers!
    BBBJ: 9/10 - Great BBBJ
    FJ: 8/10 allowed
    GFE: 7/10, very friendly, mischievous
    Frenching: 8/10 Good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post by Cane

    She made a helicopter thing with me. The image that saw her creamy white body moving from left to right saw the image. She allowed CIM and I almost exploded. She wants Hyunjoong until I cum. I caught fire. I just asked her to leave me. I have to help me too. Going to take a shower immediately, this sexy sexy body bumping makes sex exciting ...

    Boobs: 8/10 D-Cup (very good)
    Attitude: 8/10 very good
    BBBJ (7.5 / 10): Good friction that makes my head tremble.
    FJ (8/10): Warm and tight Good combination of hugging wail The best part is the dog lovers with the feeling of tight buttocks and firm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posy by Vioe

    I decided to introduce this dragon health spa good value for those who like more mature women. Girls bathe with you, and they always give you BJ warm water in the shower room, starting at my baby. Tongue feels happy Sucks my cock Very fast movement I asked her to slow down We have 45 minutes after you finish you can ask for massage later

    GFE: 8/10 Very friendly and hungry sex
    Pussy: 8/10 Wet very well fit
    FJ 8/10 She likes it from the back in the vagina and anus.
    Ass: 7/10 Ok, put my attention on this section, except for the hands and fingers freely.
    Hyun Joong: Yes, she really gave me Hyun Joong. She also sucked on both of my nipples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post by Bobe

    She is naked And looking my hard on With her juicy lips sexy she sucks licking like the last ice cream she'll get. I try to start by kissing her lips. But she seems to avoid it. So I respect that and move my progress down to her girlfriend. Gentle licking gems that know how happy people are without running, courteous and kind.

    Boobs: 7/10 B should be careful her tits
    BBJJ: 9/10 is very heavy
    DFK: 7/10. Kiss lightly after the saliva exchange ..
    FJ: 7/10 many positions I love this girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post by Eing

    Recommend a good sex massage, women who have time Her look will be up to you. You will find that she looks very good. 100% service oriented, willing to please GF type very much. Book in advance. Easy to say and have lots of laughter.

    Body: 8.5 / 10 (small size)
    Massage: 6/10 (normal massage, good tease ear)
    B2B: 8/10 (Great attack!)
    BJ: 6/10 (open)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post by Veoe

    She likes dogs very much and pushes groan like joy. Supports a lot of sex patterns A session of rubbing raw dick with her pussy in that missionary was shiok BBBJ a couple of times to moan. Playful little pussy! Riding my cowgirl style, she can balance herself well with my brother and I think we went for 10 minutes before pumping her hard and shooting my burden.

    Chest: 8/10
    BBBJ: 9/10
    DATY: 8/10 ... warm and odorless
    FJ: 9/10
    GFE: 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post by Biome

    She started kissing my baby and strengthening my baby and then she started to go down to me. A wonderful blow job. She has a lot of saliva, making my dick wet like a lubricant. We made this two 69 for a very long time. Fast and fast response and the room was beautiful and good enough.

    Slim and sexy massage: 9/10 - very sexifying massage
    BBBJ: 9.5 / 10 - One good word!
    FJ: 9/10 - Excited when getting warm back. Cowgirl
    GFE: 8.5 / 10 - very good friend with her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post by Viom

    I insist that she works well on the bed! Okay .... We took off the clothes inside the room and during the shower she gave me a short massage bath. She wanted me to BBBJ so she just kissed the big head before sliding the rubber. Her tongue swirled and swirled around the base of my dick like a motor that was oiled ...

    Shape 7/10 slim
    Boobs: 8/10
    See: 8/10 She will turn my head if I see you in public.
    Body: 8/10 I think the thing I love the most is that she has enough meat, especially the ass that I can grab her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post by Kiea

    Her service is her priceless BBBJ. She has very good BBBJ skills and sucked well. It was very comfortable and my dick quickly stood up hard and hot. Also very fun and erotic looking her pretty face sucking my dick. Treat women well and she can return.

    BBBJ 8/10 good stuff
    Pussy 7/10 tight
    BJ 8/10 She loves it ...
    GFE 8/10 Well to say though, her English is quite limited.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Post by Cote

    I admit that she is one of the good service providers. I want CIM. She seems to "give" better. Take action immediately and start working with her chest. Seeing that she enjoys it with a mild groan. Her and she was wet and lamenting

    BBBJ: 7.5 / 10 (willing to please and suck like lollipop with tongue and suck)
    HJ: 9/10 (giving a really good handjob)
    Inch: 7/10 (really good, I'm thinking right now ...)
    Moaning: 9/10 (Stereo !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Post by Voio

    We recommend to go watch some movies before heading for her licking n my warrior suck in a rain coat. I think girls can suck. But it was too short. She started with a cow girl back. Ride me with a long, deep n-stroke. I must say that this is one girl who can ride the starter, shake an instant and end up with less exciting work in her part. After I came in and pulled out, she still lay there with only the intention of cleaning me up or making me feel good about my important investments.

    AR: 9/10 allowed as long as gentle.
    BBBJ: 8/10 Past Cellent, Deepthroat, Gagging, Patting and Choking
    Frenching: 9/10 continuous with deep throat tongue inserted
    69: Yeah, good shaved abalone for chewing. No smell too juicy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Post by mone

    She offered to BJ from the place where she lay down. Moved up to her face and put it on her lips Of course, it looks and feels good to do that. There are many GFE as if I was French. Kiss my lover She made herself become my dear, almost instantly. Great!

    Drawing: 7/10 Yes, 69
    French 8/10 Very long - yes, chewing her soft lips throughout the session.
    FJ: 8/10, good driver with sound piak piak
    Shower - 7.5 / 10 Almost French in the shower. She gave me BBBJ. Deepest throat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Post by Zane

    She gave a great BBBJ. She was able to take a medium-sized shaft that was just what you needed! She seems to be fun. She is an experience that should not be missed. Her underwear is real! Respond to every touch And if you are a GFE she is a blast

    Buttocks: 8/10 rounded and wide hips
    Pussy: 8/10 nice and hot model
    bbbj: 8/10 very wet
    fj: 8.5 / 10
    Attitude: 8.5 / 10

    ReplyDelete
  15. Post by Uoki

    I'm quite new here and just want to say hello. My friends and I are interested in some points. Like kissing my neck and ears when we were in cowgirl all the time, she was enthusiastic and never hurried me. When I did the deed, I realized that 50 minutes had ended. She helped me clean the dress, one of the best preeti that I thought I had been lucky.

    Shower: 8/10 SOP Shower operation
    Catbath: 9/10 works well, gentle and slow
    AR: 8/10 Work hard on this lick.
    BBBJ: 8/10 Really like her bbbj as she is very skilled.
    Frenching: 7/10 There is only light for me.
    Drawings: 7/10 Try

    ReplyDelete
  16. Post by Harlan

    Quality has to do. Thank you for the arrangement. Very responsive and friendly Having fun in raw hides is one of the girls who got me to dance around the hug and kiss me. All this for a time as a whole is shy but playful but she happens all over the session. Have fun with yourself throughout the session. Finished my 1st shoot with FJ Hyun Joong and 2nd time was one with BBBJ.

    Boobs: 7/10 saggy tits sucked off
    Ass: 7/10 fun view
    Catbath: 7/10 gnawing and sucking my hard nipples
    BBBJ: 8/10 deep throat skills and she slowly lick my shaft up and Down and suck your baby hard.
    GFE sensation: 7/10 is quite high as I feel like fucking a woman.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Post by Caok

    Thor is a cute, innocent type of SYT that most Singaporeans will love. If you are looking for a high school with a gf catbath feeling, starting from my toes to the rest of the tickling area, she still sucks. My toes and fingers! Good with it overall

    Page: 9/10
    Body: 8/10
    Boobs: 8/10 - Be touched and licked.
    BBBJ - 7/10 - Good and very long with sucking and sides by sucking dick on the wall. There may be a CIM but jump directly into FJ.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Post by Lort

    We slept on the bed. I started To go down to do business by sucking her nipples and using her finger at the same time while she groans gently .. she starts kissing my baby and makes my baby freeze and then she starts down Going for me GFE massage skills is the best thing. Like her BBBJ is heaven! Then I returned her favor to lick her pussy.

    FJ: 9/10 - Let two of us come 2 people.
    Lament: 8/10 - Gently wailing with real sounds
    Catbath: 8/10 - Automatic and excellent sucking and licking
    Frenching: 8/10
    GFE: 8.5 / 10 Very high GFE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Post by ZAEA

    Yes, you are right. Be the most happy. Stroking her big soapy nipples and her tiny butt tight all over my dick During Hyunjoong, she let my hand write automatically. The greatest nature given to humans

    Body: 6.5 / 10 approx. C-cupper. Immersive
    Service: 7/10 Very good. She is very friendly and playful. Stimulated me when I took off my T-shirt and giggled away.
    Shower: 8/10. Good. Need BBBJ. I take a shower.
    BJ: 7/10 Good

    ReplyDelete
  20. Post by Caoi

    Sex is fun ... chemistry for me ... I know this is personal. But she tried to try and make me connect as much as possible Of course, being diligent and going out for sure Pink eraser, nipple eraser, nipple n nice shape ... perky, juicy bounce ass

    Figure: 8/10
    Bbbj: 8/10 Exciting explosion
    FJ: 7.5 / 10 missionary, don't hurry
    France: 8/10 light, light
    GFE: 8/10 She scores high because she can say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Post by Vioy

    Upon arrival, she greeted me with a sweet smile as usual, and the ice broke immediately with a good conversation She is the nature that makes you feel comfortable, along with the fact that I met you before. It is a celebration for our bodies and eyes. She shook and moved while we made the dog. It is my five senses. The potential of certain gems! .

    Body 7/10 - compact, has a good arc in all important parts Smooth and flawless body skin
    Nipple 8/10 - natural lips and red brown
    Pussy 7/10 - Hairy pussy that is cut well
    GFE 8/10 Nature and talkative

    ReplyDelete
  22. Post by Boin

    Good overall attitude, although still able to practice her skills for a while So feel the rush ... moaning and a handful and my head. SYT is definitely a good gfe experience and she is happy to please. Her overall service is very good.

    Looks like: 6/10
    Body: 7/10
    Boobs: 7.5 / 10
    BBBJ: 8/10 (CIM !!!)
    HJ: 8/10 (very good)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Post by Tioe

    HJ is long, followed by BBBJ and CIM, just as I am about to come. Overall, the 'transaction' overall as she focuses on the filming, then she BBBJ again ..... arrrggghhh finally CIM

    Face: 8/10 (looks good)
    Boobs: 7/10 (relatively rejuvenated nipples)
    Body: 8/10 (slightly good condition)
    Frenching: 7/10
    CatBath: 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  24. Post by Noie

    Overall, I might have you again. I went to the kneeling position and she gave me a good bbbj. At the same time I still used her finger. She fooled her hips. But I am confident that she doesn't come like having more encouragement to make me excited Turned back and soon put her nipples in my mouth, hard nipples, had a good time to talk to her after my actions were done as well

    Boobs: 7/10 big for her size with pale pink nipples
    BJ: 8/10 Deep throat ... her standards dropped slightly ... due to lack of training .. Hee Hee
    Good format: fj 8/10
    FJ: 7/10 Good performance (very real) with CFM's facial expressions. Her fluffy pussy is powerful after I cum.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Post by Catre

    There is justice. I think she can score better if I let her rape. I enjoy you & slow down so I choose to rape her instead I began by licking her nipples and moving my tongue slowly down south until her pussy. Her pussy is pretty pink & tight like a virgin. The best thing is their room for fucking.

    Shape - 7/10 Good shape, not thin, thick hair.
    Nipples - 7/10. She has a lot of energy. Is her overall image. Although not large
    Pussy - 8/10 She is beautiful and uses a pussy that looks like a teenager as a result of low mileage.
    Pre-Shower Routine - 8/10 Woohoo! It is like my desire is her command ... Everything happens smoothly and naturally.

    ReplyDelete

X

Popular Posts

X

Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Blog Archive