Search

price

OPPO

Related Pics

13 comments

  1. Post by Lilian

    May be is my lucky day, she is still available. I go now. Quite good with good strength, after turning over, she asked whether I want special services ,Her looks are cute. While she's doing licking, her hands slowly moving down to grab my didi and stroke it slowly and gently. Her start work soon. Very friendly and chatty. Again, another great eye view. Her bbbj good. she just up until the time was up.

    Look: 7/10 (Sweet Young).
    Boob: 7/10 (Big pink nipples).
    Body: 7.5/10 (slim body, the better).
    FJ: 8/10 (very good experience).
    BBBJ: 7/10 (good burst and killed when her eyes staring at you while BBBJ).
    GFE: 10/10 (so great next time and decide).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post by Feen

    Erotic experience Focus on the bold SYT service that goes out to please the GFE and is quite happy to snuggle. Clean bath, I like a lot and do services in BBBJ bath and come back in her bath, her soft hands like ur dog in the shower. After she cleaned me up, she started using her phone all the time even while we were having a conversation.

    Boobs: 7/10 Feeling Original
    BbbJ: 7/10 Her bbbj skills are good with good sucking and rubbing and kissing.
    Catbath: 6/10 Nice style catbath, suck playing with balls all the time but no AR offers
    BBBJ: 6/10 experienced trying different angles and positions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post by Sou

    Thank you for all the contact and surprise. Fr is true. She .. Everything looks like a product and it is a very good experience for me ..... She is a cheerful personality and she starts warming up from the texts. Her GFE experience

    Body: 9/10 slim and with the right arc
    BJ: 8.5 / 10 There is definitely experience in this area with plenty of suction and tongue.
    FJ: 9.0 / 10 Same as making love with the first girlfriend still quite tight! !!
    HJ: 9.0 / 10 She tried to do her best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post by Kiob

    She is very good and supports my tight schedule - I really appreciate her. She wears a sweet black dress, revealing her cleavage ... It is truly repentance for me because she has beautiful colored skin. ... Amazing GFE knows how to glide her hands on my body while licking my nipples.

    Massage: 7/10 of her: surprised that her massage is strong and gd
    Frenching: 7/10 Get it ..
    BJ: 7/10, very good suction
    Shower: 7.5 / 10. Ensure that the dick and ass are clean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Post by Jote

    She giggled and spoke to me, began to paint her very well, very wet and easily, and he would groan and continue with BBBJ.

    Boobs: 7/10 Big
    Service: 7/10
    Friendly shower: SOP 7/10 Special
    BJ: 7.5 / 10 Good
    FJ: 7/10 done for several days

    ReplyDelete
  6. Post by Jim

    She said that Hello, dressed in a white strap, it really suits her. After taking a shower, I decided to warm her engine first and she turned out that she loves BBBJ with me slowly. It's professional. Everything you do to make sure I have a good time from it. After I was completely created, she wore my hat and introduced me into her.

    Looks like: 8/10. She has a cute, horny and very fierce girl look.
    Body: 7/10 Slim and compact with tight girls and big boobs suitable for her frame.
    Frenching / Kissing: 9/10 Non-stop and hot tongue fighter. I enjoy it a lot, like kissing GF.
    CIM: 7/10 Yes, this is her strength .... BBBJ lovers shouldn't miss this one.
    BBBJ 7/10 has been like this for a long time. There are others who talk about her BBBJ completely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Post by Okee

    She made coy But not really willing to please. But still not really showing altitude. Thank you so much for your FR, catbath starter and BBJ. Then I realized her high hygiene standards. She worked hard and tried her best to please.
    So I came back to help and paint her, she gasped and moaned like your girlfriend, she would take the initiative. But not slow, at least for me.

    8/10 cute
    Boobs 7/10 D Soft Cup
    Bbbj 7/10 at that time
    BBJ 7/10 slurpy tongue and lips
    FJ 8/10 initiative and playful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Post by Okie

    Always talking smiling. Ask for your opinion that I feel short shiok bbbj. Can put a condom with her mouth. Let me massage briefly in the shower and on the bed before acting. Luckily I managed to control ... with great glamor .... The session was very pleasant. She said again that I had tasted yum and she wanted to eat me more.

    BOOBS: 9/10 - Big, can replace it ...
    B2B: 7/10 - average
    BJ: 7/10 - hmmmm. Even with a condom, she tries to keep her seductive and slow ...
    FJ: 7/10 - One hour in heaven .... ... 3 positions we do

    ReplyDelete
  9. Post by Boi

    Quite good in my case, rather hastily because there was a customer who reserved her after me and the captain continued to support her. She apologized for causing me to hurry better than a little SOP. Her response during FJ was the highest score.

    Body - 7.5 (good, n petite)
    Bbbj-7.5 (some good external techniques)
    Fj - 9 (Love)
    Stereo - 7 (do the best But can return to the water a little)
    Attitude - 10

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post by Notee

    She began to lick my legs up to my danger zone and slowly beat a small mouth, one by one, without having to use my hands until he fully woke up. BBBJ, all 10-15 minutes, used her mouth alone BBBJ. That is good, fascinating and wet with proper suction.

    FJ: 9/10, tight and natural pussy lubrication
    Frenching: 8/10 with good French language skills and allowed to use French for a long time
    BBBJ: 9/10, very long. Never been slurping and sucking like this. BBBJ
    Catbath: 8/10 (one of the best things I've ever tried, very wild, licked me all)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Post by gou

    She shed twice and her body trembled, rested on me after 25 minutes. My sweat fell throughout her body.

    Massage: 7/10 light touch ... with her massage
    HJ: 8/10
    Roaming: 8/10 Yes
    Body: 7/10 short and fat
    Bust: 8/10 saggy B cup,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Post by Mioe

    She released the jacket and wow ... at least the C cup and overall gave the ball a full 1 ball. I suggested her with a doggy style. Causing her to groan with pain I decided to change the samurai sword into a pistol and eventually fired my liquid chemistry into her.

    Milk: 7/10 (C Cup)
    BBBJ: 7/10 (good and cute)
    FJ: 8/10 (tight pussy and willing Position change)
    GF: 8/10 (willing to massage you after FJ)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Post by Loca

    Thank you bros for the support. .. Friendly. I guess this is part of the experience here. Shiok! She is ready to shed her face into a red rose color. I turned to her side and pumped her vigorously. She closed together, squeezing the force on my dick while we fxx her GFE was great.

    Catbathe: 7/10 She started by licking my nipples, neck, ears, my belly followed by stimulating my child many times .. feeling good ..
    BBBJ: 8/10 The best thing in my life, pts high for very hard work and willing to serve
    FJ: 7/10 The surround sound is quite loud ^^
    Body 7/10, her thighs

    ReplyDelete

X

Popular Posts

X

Contact Me

Name

Email

Message

Blog Archive